Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Charming Marina Style Duplex with Expansion Potential
This lovely and well maintained Marina-style duplex is ideally situated on highly desirable, tree-lined Dolores Street in Noe Valley. Newly painted and boasting a brand new roof, this special property offers development potential and an amazing location! Walk to both Church and 24th St. shopping, cafes, restaurants, MUNI, BART & corporate shuttles.
Both spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bath units (tenant occupied) feature hardwood floors, high ceilings, decorative crown molding, large closets, period details & updated eat-in kitchens with dining nooks. Enjoy large living rooms at the front with decorative fireplaces and french doors to the 1st of 2 bedrooms. The 2nd large bedrooms are situated at the rear of the flats. The upper unit** gourmet kitchen was nicely remodeled with maple cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including a Viking stove. It includes a built-in microwave and was once featured in Home Magazine! The lower unit features a new dishwasher, a gas stove and updated flooring. Both eat-in kitchens enjoy a charming dining alcove. There are rear stairs from each flat to the peaceful, private garden.
There is a shared washer/dryer on the ground level as well as a one-car garage* with ample storage space. Amazing location walkable to both Church & 24th St. shopping, cafes, restaurants, MUNI, BART & high tech shuttles.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath units (tenant occupied)
- Upper unit tenants pay $2,750 per month
- Lower unit tenants pay $2,650 per month
- Hardwood floors, high ceilings, period details
- Decorative fireplaces and french doors
- Remodeled, gourmet upper unit kitchen features a Viking Stove
- Both eat-in kitchens feature dining nooks
- Direct access from each unit to the shared garden
- Hardwood floors and walk-in closets in both units
- Shared laundry room in basement
- Private, peaceful garden
- Newly painted exterior and new roof
- 1 car garage* for small car and plenty of storage space
- 2700 square feet and built in 1929 per tax records
- Amazing location walkable to shopping, restaurants, cafes
- Easy access to public trans, corporate shuttles and freeways
* The garage currently accommodates a small car but could be easily expanded in order to accommodate larger vehicles.
** Interior unit photos of upper unit taken prior to tenant occupancy over 13 years ago.
1466 Dolores St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Noe Valley is a picturesque neighborhood that is located almost directly in the center of San Francisco. Thanks to adjacent Twin Peaks, it is sheltered from the coastal fog and winds that tend to blanket the rest of the city, giving it a unique microclimate that is warmer and sunnier than many other districts.
Noe Valley is also home to the highest concentration of row houses in San Francisco, lending it an overall striking appearance. The neighborhood is lined with classic Victorian and Edwardian residential architecture, along with friendly, high-end retail and hospitality businesses, making the district feel like a small town. The shape of the neighborhood is also a result of the few major thoroughfares that come into the area, keeping the streets free from the usual heavy city traffic.
Unlike most residential neighborhoods, Noe Valley has an exhilarating rhythmic energy. While it has a small-town feel, the neighborhood itself is quite expansive. There are two main commercial strips lined with upscale restaurants and décor boutiques with dozens of kid- and pet-friendly storefronts and cafes. The area is known to have more stroller traffic than automobiles, making it a popular place for young families; but it has an equally large population of young professionals that fill up the neighborhood bars and restaurants late into the night.
Noe Valley locks in a truly traditional residential San Francisco haven. Its thriving pulse, convenient location, and distinctive charm keep longtime inhabitants happy while attracting new residents.
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.